CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

ZZZZZ's




I found these pictures as I was sending a bunch to winkflash....I had forgotten about them and had to post them. The girls love sleeping together which is not always a plus...meaning that usually talk too much. There are times they are separated but for the most part they are pretty good bunk mates.

Sterling is SO ready to have a brother to sleep with. . . until then, he has his son named "Bobby" to cuddle. Sterling has "adopted" one of the girl's baby dolls. For the most part, we don't see much of Bobby but every once in awhile you will find him in Sterling's arms.

This picture of Andrew is the greatest! John captured this one night when Andrew was sleeping. Obviously, he wasn't too fond of the flash! He was 6 months here!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

SOOO Cute!! :)

Betsy Fox said...

Hi Jan,
I love the pictures of your kiddos. They always look so happy and they have beautiful smiles. I must admit that I entertain thoughts of some future matches someday!

Katie Reall said...

Too cute! WE MISS YOU!