CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Love to See the Temple




I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday To feel the Holy Spirit, To listen and to pray. For the temple is a house of God, A place of love and beauty. I'll prepare myself while I am young; This is my sacred duty. I love to see the temple. I'll go inside someday. I'll cov'nant with my Father; I'll promise to obey. For the temple is a holy place Where we are sealed together. As a child of God, I've learned this truth: A family is forever.

While in Orlando we had the opportunity to attend the temple. This was a much needed trip. Days previous to this trip, our hearts were full of emotions. Just about two years ago we said goodbye to our Sweet baby girl Kathryn McKay Sanders. Words cannot describe the feelings that are felt with the loss of a child. It is greater sorrow than words can describe. However, we have been blessed with the eternal truth that families can be together forever. It is this eternal truth that has carried us through these past two years. And it is this eternal truth that will continue to carry us through this mortal existence until we are reunited as a family. What a glorious day that will be when we are reunited. We love you sweet baby girl.

0 comments: