CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some December Highlights

Julia (8) has become a voracious reader! In past 3 months she has read 4 of the Harry Potter books. She is smoking the competition with her reading efforts reading anything she can. Way to go Julia!


This is a picture of Julia and Caroline at their December piano recital. Ms. Cadle is an excellent teacher and has done a great job of showing the girls new insights into musical confidence.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your daughters are so beautiful :)

Colton Anne said...

Very impressed with the reading!! Way to go on the piano recital too C&J!!

Mary Anderson said...

Beautiful! =D

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I´m impressed with your daughters reading. I wish I could get my Julia (she´s 12) to read more. But she doesn´t enjoy reading. Not from me. I love to read. =)