CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Everyone loves to hold a baby!


These are a few random pics taken recently. EVERYONE always is asking to hold Andrew! As you can see, he doesn't seem to mind the attention. The girls LOVE to rock Andrew after school. They often use this time to be able to get their reading done while rocking Andrew. I love it because it helps me in the busy time of my day after school and they get their reading done.

Sterling loves to help with Andrew. Andrew occassionally gets a bottle and everyone loves to help him drink it. We are amazed at what he can consume.

I was talking to someone the other day and mentioned how Andrew reminds me of Clifford the Big Red dog. You may ask me why? Because if you remember the story, Clifford starts off as a small little puppy but because of all of the love that he receives he grow and grows! I think this is true of Andrew...although he didn't start off as a small little pup...

2 comments:

Nebraska Nelsons said...

Such cute kids!

Colton Anne said...

That one of Sterling feeding Andrew a bottle...Andrew's nose looks just like Bigger Andrew!