CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The crew

This is the Sanders crew plus one of my cousins. As you can see the boys were tired of taking pictures and were ready to get back to grandma's. I don't know how many times we managed to wrangle Sterling out of the gym and put his sweater and tie back on! My cousin Jack is stationed at an air force base just about 40 minutes away. We were able to have him join us for the occassion. It was nice to have my side of the family represented! Thanks Jack... It was nice to have John's parents with us as they were on there mission when we blessed sweet baby Kathryn. We missed having my family with us as most of them were in Missouri with mom.

1 comments:

Colton Anne said...

Sterling looks so tall here! That's so cool that Jack got to come and that Lucy was blessed on the same day. What a special treat that I am so sad that we missed!