CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Bath Time



Saturday night as we were getting everyone in and out of the tub, John had a bit of a disaster...I was filling the tub for Andrew and Sterling and I got ahead of myself...meaning I had Andrew stripped down but didn't have water in the tub yet. So John held Andrew for a bit and this is what happened! Not only did he poop on John's foot, but he also peed all over him. Needless to say, ALL of the boys needed baths!

4 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

That is hilarious! Good thing it was JK and not you!! ;) We go thru enough as moms, the men can take a little pee/poop here and there!
Love you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Eww. There's nothing like runny poop between your toes.

Stephanie said...

I just called Ross in to look at the picture. I asked him, "Do you know what that is?" He replied, "Chili." I laughed my head off, and said, "Baby poop." He yelled, "EEWWWW!" and had the most disgusted look on his face. It was hilarious!

The next time I'm at my parents' house I'm pulling this picture up and showing it to my dad. He will gag for sure!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

That is just wrong!! Yuck!
When Todd was a baby he got Cary in the middle of a diaper change. I have to addmit . . . It was hillarious!!