CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat






The ward had a trunk or treat this year with lots of fun activities. Caroline and Sterling enjoyed trying to eat a donut on a string. I don't know if any of you have tried it but it is harder than it looks!

Sterling was a Ninja...can't see much of his face as he is hiding behind his sword.

Caroline and Julia are 50's girls with their poodle skirts.

Andrew is wearing Caroline's Cheetah costume that she wore when she was 7 months old...keep in mind he is only 6 weeks old and in 6 month clothing.

I haven't figured out how to switch the pictures the other way so I apologize!

1 comments:

Betsy Fox said...

Hi Jan, I love that you were fifties girls. That's what Bethany wants to be next year. That little Andrew is such a manly little fellow. I love seeing pictures of your family.