CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleeping Kiddos




I love pictures of my kids sleeping. They always are so peaceful and it reminds me of how blessed I am to be there mother. The first picture is of Caroline. She still sleeps wrapped in her blanket from Grandma DaDa. It is amazing to think that Caroline has been "wrapped" in love by this blanket for almost 10 years!
The next picture is of Sterling sleeping on his pallet next to "baby bro" as he calls him. Of course he also has his good buddy George with him. When Sterling was born, my mom and Mary Caroline showed up with this Curious George. Initially, when they showed up with him, I thought, "Great. Another stuffed animal." However, George has been one of Sterling's best friends! I will have to catch Julia next time sleeping!

0 comments: