CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Camping

John has wanted to go camping with the kids ever since we moved here. I guess since it has almost been 3 years...I finally gave in. We have camped on numerous occassions in the backyard...we all start out in the tent but mom comes back in to sleep in her own bed. There is usually one of the kids that comes in during the night. To me, I love this kind of camping...we build a fire in the back, roast some hot dogs and marshmallows and cook eggs in the morning over the stove. I love this version because I get to sleep in my own bed, have my own shower, and there is no major mess to clean up.

These are a few of the pictures that were taken on our camping trip. John's parents and their dog Coco joined us. While we were camping, there were also some really nice trails we walked on.



0 comments: