CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Putting up the tree

What is the weather like in Florida when it is time to put up the Christmas tree? According to Sterling it is short weather! Sterling is in his all time FAVORITE outfit...it has been his favorite outfit now for about 2 years....it was one of those clearance items I grabbed out of necessity at one point and it was definitely worth its weight in gold....EXCEPT when he wants to put it on in the mornings before church. This does happen on occasion. We move to 9 o'clock church at the start of the year so hopefully, those fights will no longer occur!

We put up our Christmas tree about a week or so ago. Putting up the tree has always been a memorable experience for me. One of my dad's cousins has given me my own ornaments each year. So when it came time to put up our tree when I was growing up, I was always excited...to unwrap the memories of Christmases from years past.

This dear and wonderful cousin has continued this tradition with my children and my nieces and nephews. Each year the kids eagerly anticipate "the Cousin Carrie" box full of ornaments. As soon as I brought the tub of ornaments out, each of them started commenting on ....I can't wait to find my snowman...I can't wait to find my ballerina or my porcelin doll...

As you can see the kids are all enjoying themselves and Andrew is growing like a weed. . . we went to see the Dr on Fri and he weighed in at 16lbs....and he was just 3 months on Friday.

Thank you Cousin Carrie for ALL of the WONDERFUL Christmas memories throughout the year!




2 comments:

Colton Anne said...

Your kids are growing up way too fast!

Nebraska Nelsons said...

What beautiful girls and cute boys!