CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Andrew and Andrew




Andrew meets Andrew....In choosing the names for our children, we have always tried to choose one that has significance. After losing Kathryn, we had mixed feelings having Andrew. . . or at least I did. I struggled having a new baby when I really wanted Kathryn in my arms. In my family there are 7 kids. The first 4 were born in 2 1/2 years...which means there is one set of twins (I am one of them) and then I have a sister that is 11 months behind us. Needless to say, life was a bit difficult for my mom at that time as my dad was a resident and she was basically rasing 4 kids on her own that were so close in age. During my dad's last year of residency Andrew was born...3 1/2 years after Katie was born. Andrew was very good natured and a very happy baby. Mom and dad would often wake him up after they had put the rest of us to bed to play with us. In naming our Andrew, I knew that I needed one that would bring that same peace and happiness to my soul....thus his name became Andrew.

Colton's family with Andrew x2 9can't figure out how to delete it!

Andrew with a 4 of the 7 girl cousins that were born before him. Looks like he is already voicing his objections..Kayley Bell (31/2), Audrey Felker (3 1/2), Cora Bell (18 m0), Lauren Felker (13 m0)

1 comments:

Colton Anne said...

You mean you have two pics of us because you just can't get enough of us! :) Just kidding!