CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just for you Lauren!





This is for you Lauren! Sarah and the girls so graciously picked me up from the airport in St Louis when I flew in to Missouri. Some may say that is an easy task...but as I recall the days of driving and driving with small kids...it is not always so. But Sarah graciously came! When we met up in the airport, all Lauren could say, is "Baby, baby, baby"... she clearly wanted baby Andrew. All was well UNTIL we all climbed into the car and started driving. Sarah was driving, I was in the passenger seat, Lauren was sitting behind her mom, Andrew behind me and Audrey was in her own world in the back seat. We pull out of the airport on to the interstate and Lauren starts crying and crying and keeps looking at me....it doesn't seem to matter anymore that she helped pick up the baby at the airport. The only thing she can see is me and NOT her mom....I offer her snacks and toys....she keeps crying....so I decide maybe I should try and "hide" from her. SO I go and join Audrey in the back seat. Worked like magic! Every once in a while she would look back at me and start crying again but for the most part, she was so scared of that lady they picked up in the airport.

Lauren wanted to hold Andrew so much...always saying....baby, baby, baby. She would do her little bum scoot to get to him and would hold on to him. The morning we left to go back to airport we left before Lauren woke up. I asked Andrew if she asked for "the baby" when she woke and she did!

I also had to post the pictures of Lauren with the wipes. She LOVES on anything with a picture of a baby on it....explaining the wipes in her hands. I thought it was too cute and wanted to capture it on my camera but I had to take just about 5 pictures to finally get one with her eyes OPEN.

0 comments: