CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Andrew goes to Missouri!






During the month of January, Andrew and I had the opportunity to go to Missouri for 2 1/2 weeks. I originally was going to help my mom out postoperative after she had a tumor removed from her brain. However, as you will see in other posts, mom looks great and only needed company and assistance with driving. So we were her wheels while we were there.

While we were there, we were able to see most of my siblings. We missed Katie and her crew in Chicago and Mary Caroline and Tyson in Las Vegas. These are a few of the pictures. The first one is of Ross my 2nd oldest nephew on my mom's side (Edward's oldest). The group family picture is of Edward's family...Ross (9 1/2, Elizabeth 7 3/4, Drew 4, and Mallory 20 months. The two girls on the floor in the kitchen are Mallory once again and Lauren Felker (Andrew's 2nd).

0 comments: