CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Visiting Aunt Margaret and Meeting with the Bells




John has a great Aunt that lives about an hour from my mom. She is 90 years old and just had a DOUBLE knee replacement in November. Because we were so close, we decided to head down for an afternoon visit. We had a great time and I had to literally twist Aunt Margaret's arm to let her take a picture of the two of them together. She told me I had to stand way back by the fridge. I honored her request but I didn't tell her I was going to zoom in....

The other two pictures are of Colton's two girls. She and her family came over to meet baby Andrew. Kayley is 3 1/2 and Cora is almost 18 months. She and Andrew weigh the same!

The last picture is of my mom with Andrew. Doesn't she look great!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you were able to visit Aunt Margaret!