CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The start of 2009!!



Just a few misc pictures to start the year off. It seems that we don't seem to catch Julia as much on the camera. She reminds me of myself when I was her age. I was often dodging the camera because I did not want my picture taken or I was often seen pouting in any pictures that were taken. I hate to admit that but it is so true....pictures don't lie.

I LOVED having the kids home from school over Christmas break. I am usually ready to have everyone head back to school after a long break. However, this time, it was great to have them all home. I appreciated the help of the girls. Anytime Andrew was awake, he was more than well taken care of. Getting back into the schedule we had before Christmas break may be a bit painful....meaning Andrew may have to get use to not being held 24/7.

John has a guitar that one of his brothers gave to him. He will occassionally get it out to strum on it. Obviously, Sterling would like to do the same thing!

0 comments: