CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Meeting the Carles!





Because of work schedules and school schedules, visits with my siblings and their families were relatively short...most just the afternoons. The last two pictures on the blog are two of my favorites. Edward's youngest Mallory will be 2 in April and is just tiny tiny. She wanted to hold Andrew so much. As you can see, they are just about the same size. I think there is only two pounds difference...Mallory weighing in around 19 pounds and Andrew in around 17 pounds. I love the picture of their hands. It doesn't really do the comparison justice but it is close.

On Martin Luther King's birthday Jessica and her clan came over for the day from Kansas City. Uncle Jud got a "Big Mac" to get a picture with his nephew "Big Mac" aka Andrew McKay...

Olivia is my oldest niece on my mom's side. She will be 12 in August. YIKES!!! She is sporting the cutest pair of glasses. The kids did not come with me on my trip to Missouri. They stayed home with dad and they moved in with John's parents for the duration of my trip. Thanks Donna! However, when Caroline looked at the picture of Olivia, she said to me, "Mom, Olivia looks like a teenager!" She almost is!

The other picture is of Jessica and her youngest baby Katrina. Katrina is one of the baby girls that followed the birth of our daughter Kathryn. There have been times and visits with our family that have been difficult for John and myself because of losing Kathryn. I know I will always watch these 5 other little girls and will always wonder how she would mingle with them and what she would be doing. Katrina is 9 weeks younger than what Kathryn would be if she were here. This visit was easier for me than any of the other visits have been. I am sure it has a lot to do with time and because my arms are full again. We love and miss you baby girl....

0 comments: